viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

The best Band in the world!!!! :B

Hello there! :D

This time I`m going to talk about the best band IN THE WORLD!...in my opinion jaja "The Strokes"!

"The Strokes" it´s a indie rock band originate in New York in 1998. Some people say they are the savior of the rock and I think the same!!.
 
This band It´s compound for five memebers: The singer, Julian Casablancas, the bass player, Nikolai Fraiture,the guitarists, Nick Valensi and Albert Hammond, Jr. and the drummer, Fabrizio Moretti. In this moment Julian have two cd´s alone, I don´t know why...but I don´t like it.

The band has five cd`s, the debut album: Is this it . This cd´s was released in 2001 and won four start for the magazine Rolling Stone. It was fiercely criticized for the front of cd and one of their song´s, this important cd`s became famous around the world. The second is Room on fire, released in 2003, their third album, First Impressions of Earth, was released in 2006, and finally, for now, Angles, it was released this year.

I like this band to many years ago, I lie jaja, maybe three years ago when I lisent my favourite song in this moment, Last nite. This day my best friend told me : "hey! lisent this song!" and I did, from this moment The Strokes was transformed in my favourite band.

I put a video for a very good song, You only live once, it´s not my favourite, but I like it so much and the video too, I hope you like it.


3 comentarios:

  1. I like The Strokes too, but I think that Muse is best.
    But this post is best that the Tuto's post.
    Nice song Mabel!

    Well, see you later YOU!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ohh! The strokes!!! I haven't listened to them too much but I like a lot what I've listened so far!
    Have they ever come to Chile??
    I'm totally listening to "last nite".

    bye bye C:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Last Night is also my favorite song from this band. If you like the Strokes, you will also enjoy The Hives. Listen to "Hate to say I told you so"... It rocks...
    cheers

    ResponderEliminar