viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

Why I do this...

Hello people!

In this post I´m going to talk about my career, why I study this!
The reason is very simple, when I was a child always said "I wanna be a dog doctor", I don´t remeber why or when I started to say that, but that dream always stay in my head.
So....my career dream when I was a child  isn´t very entertaining, I have just one :D
I remember when I graduate to school my mom tell me over and over again.."study another thing, you will don´t have any money, with what you will have to live!?" it´s sad...I know, but I understand her posture, she care my self, I´m her little child, and...maybe she has right jajaja but It´s my dream, always be my dream, I don´t have another option, I don´t wanna be another thing.Well, I´m here! studing my dream. It´s was a little difficult for me, I´m a little insecure so when I do a test I forget everything, EVERYTHING. Over that , I love it, the place, the animals, ALL the place, it´s the best.

One day, when I finish my studies I will have to study abroad for specialize in... I don´t know right now, but in animals. About what I would like to do in the future...I would like to work in the Buin Zoo with the white tigger , it´s a BIG dream, but nothing it´s impossible!!.

Complite your dream, enjoy the life and you will be very happy :D

Bye!

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello
    I think 2 things about this post:
    1- Is real, we will don't have money in the future.
    2- Is true, you are extremely insecure... or not?
    Nice post Mabel, see you later YOU!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice post Mabel! in life is to follow the dream, we must fight for them and nothing else matters! only care about the happiness, not money:) I know you will do very well in life! success.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm happy and I is all I need for live! (?)
    ver nice post mabel! my mom did not want what I chose this career,too :C
    More security!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and very very good advice! :) I see you later!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Very inspiring post Mabel :)
    Thanks for it!

    ResponderEliminar