viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2011

My little Autobiography


I´m Mabel Pinto Valenzuela. I was born in Santiago de Chile 19 years ago in november 30.
My studies started in a little school with name "Colegio Ensenada", then I change to "Divina Providencia de Macul" where I graduated one year ago. When I finished de last year, in december...the day I don´t remenber, I postulated for Medicina Veterianaria in Universidad de Chile, where I´m know writing this post.

My small and closer family it´s composed for 4 persons and 3 wonderfull dog´s, the persons are: my dad, my mom, my big bother, he has 22 years ago, and me. The other members of the family are Samantha, Obelix and Napoleón. In the picture on the right I put a picture of  Samantha, she is the best compañy of the world, when I and my brother study she walk in the house and sleep closer of me or him and every ten minutes she comes and give me a kiss. Maybe you ask why my another dog´s come with her too, well...Obelix and Napoleon are male, so when they enter to the house piss everything :).


I like read a lot of books, see good movies and dance, two days of the week  I do ballet since 2010, but in 2007 I started, it´s my favourite hobbie.

5 comentarios:

  1. Is very pretty samantha. I do not have a dog, but i love them.
    Greetings.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Mabeeeeeeeeeeeeel! Samantha is so cute (: I hope that Obelix and Napoleón learn to piss outside.

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. But mabel!!!!!! nice post and you don´t believe me but I know people from your little school ensenada!!! xd

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Mabel! your links are wrong!
    Samanta is a beatiful dog! I'm a Samlover. I think that I will steal to Samantha...you've been warned :D Grettings!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. BUT MABEL!!!! is obviusly thta you love dance, because you are DIDI :P.
    And Samantha is a pretty dog.
    Bye bye YOU!

    ResponderEliminar