viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

Canada! the country I would like to visit :)

Hello everybody!

This time I going to talk about Canada! I like very much this country because I think the clim it´s perfect, a little cold but I like it :) , the  landspace it´s so beautifull, the animals! and the horses of the mounted police.

From this country I know just a few, the true is I never looking for Canada, but for this time I did. So.. Canada it´s a country situated in North America, it´s surrounded by ocean in two place. In this country exist the famous Niagara Falls in The Horseshoe Falls, in my opinion it´s a wonderfull and amazing place because it´s so big!. The culture in this place It´s very special, the police it´s call "the mounted police" because they go over a horse, and this is just one special thing, as well exist the "Totems" it´s a representation of Canada Aborigines and it´s famous around the world.

In Canda I want to travel all the province and territories, in specially The horseshoe falls and see the Niagara Falls, I want to know more about this special culture because I thing it´s very interesting.

Maybe, in a remote future, I would like to live a little time in this country to learn more about the place, the country and to visit one place out of Chile :).

I will hope you like my post :D
Bye!


5 comentarios:

  1. I don´t know nothing about "Canda", Mabel :/
    But I know that exist Canada, is a very cold place.

    Well, I hope to you can create Canda, some day! :D

    PD: Wolverine born in Canada

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh! what a beautiful picture did you post! (it's like a Pocahondas view haha). I know that in some hotels in canada they accept chilean students to work there, you earn really good money and you know that beautiful country, did you know something about it?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It is a beatiful picture! I like the flag of canada! it have a leaf :B. Canada it a big country, you will take a lot of time in to travel around all Canada!. Merry Christmas Mabel!:)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. pff I visit canada a lot times and is no very special place, it is one street what found very close to my house :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. beautiful place! I would like to know Niagara Falls and see the mounted police on horseback! haha greetings.
    Merry Christmas mabel

    ResponderEliminar