viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

This is my favourite animal...

The white tiger!. It´s a stranger animal .It´s a recessive mutant of the Bengal Tiger, because the gen of orange color it´s absent, so they aren´t albino . This type of tiger are called snow-white. This animal it isn´t a different subspecie, is a different tiger.
The white tiger it´s not a typically animal, so around the world exist some place where care and to breed this animal.

I don´t really know why I like it, but I think when I was a child my parents took me to the Zoo, the Buin Zoo and when I saw the white tiger of this place I love it , this color, her eyes ( it´s female), and her size! it´s very large and big animal!.

Maybe, one day, when I will work in the Buin zoo (my BIG dream jajaja) I will like too care this strange and beautifull animal, I don´t really know why this animal catch so much my attention. but I like it...

This is all I have to say, so bye bye!


1 comentario:

  1. the white tiger! D: it is a strange animal! I saw a white tiger once! but it was to lie down so It was very boring! but it is very nice! Good bye Mabel! =)

    ResponderEliminar