miércoles, 18 de enero de 2012

My Favorite Website

Hello everyone!

Today I´m going to talk about my favorite website! It´s not very unknown, but it´s now the only website I use for entertainment. It´s Cuevana! .

Cuevana is a Argentine webside create in 2009 .This is a website where you can see movies and series if you like it and you can´t see, maybe for don´t have time or free time to sit closer the T.V and see the movies at time, well, when the channel show it.

I have used this website since 2010, not very long time ago, because I don´t know it!, but one friend advise it and from this moment I never stop to used it .

Cuevana have a lot of sections for movies and series. For movies exist sections
is made up of subjects like action,romantic,science fictions, etc. And for series is made up for the title of the serie.

I like this page because when I feel tired or bored I can find and see a good movie! well...in my opinion of good movies. In this page I saw a lot of movie, good and bad movies because some movies are r
ecommended, but in general I saw very good movies. As well I saw my favourite series! like The big bang theory, How I meet your mother, and others. So I visit this website very much! well...know I don´t have very time, so I visted only in weekends.

In this moment, today, cuevana is closer! because the webside have a protest for the new law: SOPA. This law hope to close and censure the internet!and if this thing spends the webside in the world die! for ever! D:

I put the link of my webside, well the webside cuevana :B
http://www.cuevana.tv/

Visit this webside!!!







3 comentarios:

  1. My second option was CUEVANA!
    Cuevana is a very good site for watching movies! I see movies online whenever I see them on this page. mabel very good choice!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think The Big Bang Theory is a bad serie, only mainstream, but i like cuevana too, I watch "My name is Earl" there and a lot of movies.
    Bye bye Mabel!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you dont know nothing about TV series!! you should use cuevana for watch Dexter, game of throne or community!!

    ResponderEliminar