viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

My beautiful summer :(

Hello people! This is the last time! my last post :(

For this time I going to talk about the Summer! the summer I lost this time :( but obviously when I was a child I have another summer, of course :B

The summer I most remmember is the time when I went to the north with my family for holidays. We went to "Bahía Inglesa" a beautifull place in the cost of chile. We didn´t spent a very long time there, whe spent one weeks, maybe more, but I don´t remember very well.

The thing I remmeber very well is the sea, the reason because this summer, just this summer!!! the jellyfish turned up and I didn´t get a shower :( , but not for cowardly, because they bugging my brother.
Also I remmember this summer because in this week I did carry out one of my dreams, I played kayak! and I liked it so much.

For this summer...the summer it´s gone for me! for me the summer it´s January, not now, but maybe I want to go to my grandmother house, I´m wanna relax and do all I wanna do in the summer!!not study!.



If I could like to choose my summer, ALL my summer, my holidays dream! is´t go to alone place but accompanied with people, of course, not alone ALONE, a place where I may sports, I could have a relax day, eat wherever I want, do wherever I want and be happy all the time, a really beautifull summer maybe in the forest :D.

Thanks for read all my crazy things!. I see you soon people. Happy LITTLE holidays :)

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Mabel!!!
    Is the ideal summer more bored that I have read in all my life :B It's a joke!! Im
    'm the best joker in the world (????) jajaja Is a good ideal summer, Many people want to be alone out of de city for can rest and be happy (I'm one too . :B)and the forest is a good place!!!. Good bye! Happy (little) Holidays! :)

    ResponderEliminar